Q-Park CSR Report 2018
Tuesday, 30 April 2019
Q-Park CSR Report 2018 published today contains details of Q-Park’s non-financial results over the year 2018.
We are passionate about space - this is Hyde Park London. People park underground.
Q-Park Liveability Model
The Q-Park Liveability Model is the overarching strategic model for Q-Park's CSR activities, through which we can steer our business activities to create value for our stakeholders and society. We consider improving the liveability and sustainability of cities through our activities to be part of our purpose.
- Click here for the performance highlights.
- A selection of key achievements;
- An increase of total revenue to EUR 877.9 million (EUR 854.5 million in 2017).
- An increase in parking spaces for e-charging to 1,322 (1,117 in 2017).
- A decrease of 9% of CO2 per parking space to 128kgCO2 (140kgCO2 in 2017).
The online report allows you to download selections or a full pdf of the report. The online report is responsive, enabling you to read information clearly with your mobile phone.