Pré des Pêcheurs, Antibes
A magnificent heritage emphasized
Q-Park Pré des Pêcheurs in Antibes, France, is a 3-floor underground car park in dreamlike surroundings. The car park preserves its surroundings by freeing the esplanade from cars and dedicate it to pedestrians.
The car park meets the needs of tourists: facing the marina, next to the rampart and near the city centre. A beautiful panoramic elevator allows disabled people to access the ramparts.
Prior the construction, the esplanade was crowded with cars creating a rupture between the sea and the city
The 110 metres long parking facility with 600 spaces cleared the space for a better quality of life
Roman shipwreck and amphora's discovered during construction.
A fantastic archeological discovery was made during construction: a roman shipwreck of 14 metres of the 2nd century AD.
Q-Park and archeologists exhibit large murals photographs of the excavations inside the parking facility.
Facts & Figures
- Equiped with led lights to reduce electric consumption.
- 24 hours connection to security and customer desk, with CCTV and intercom.
- Exceptional dimensions for absolute driving comfort.
- Wide and well lit car entrance and one-way traffic.
- Angled parking spaces, column free parking.
- Rapid helicoidal exit ramp.
- Automatic parking guiding system.
- Electric car charging points and car wash available.
- Online reservation possible.
“An exceptional location facing the marina, beside historical Vauban rampart and the pedestrian city centre.”