Five finalists shortlisted for EPA Awards competition
Monday, 20 February 2017
In their meeting of February 14, 2017 the members of the EPA Awards Shortlist Selection Committee have analysed and judged the documentation sent in by the competitors for the European Parking Awards 2017.
A total number of 28 projects from 13 different European countries have entered this year’s competition. The overall quality of the presented projects was very high.
- Category 1; Tapiola Park, Espoo, Finland
- Category 2; Queen Square, Liverpool, UK
- Category 4; Cashless & Contactless payments
- Category 5;
- Prevent Smash & Grab campaign, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Q-Park Blogs - a pragmatic knowledge sharing platform
The Awards will be announced and presented by the President of the EPA at the 18th EPA Congress to be held from September 20 to 22, 2017 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.