Cost of parking - 94% is free

Thursday, 8 October 2015

by: Qurius

94% of all parking acts – including those at home – are free. Of the remaining 6%, over 82% cost less than EUR 4.

The average household spends ≈ 3% per year on non-residential parking compared to fuel expenses.

(Data from RAC Facts on parking, 2012)