Emerging trends in parking (2)
Thursday, 12 November 2015
- innovative technologies that improve access control and payment automation (53 percent),
- demand for electronic cashless payment (44 percent),
- prevalence of mobile applications (47 percent),
- real-time communication of pricing and availability to mobile/smartphones (41 percent) and
- wireless sensing devices for traffic management (22 percent).
Good news for parking professionals: a top trend remains greater “collaboration between parking, transportation, and decision-makers,” which industry experts believe is a pathway to solving many problems.