Q-Park has taken parking convenience a step further – from cashless to ticketless to cardless parking – no bank or credit card required at the parking facility at all. This technology is embodied in our PaSS solutions.
Q-Park PaSS technology has been implemented in Belgium nationwide and in selected parking facilities in the Netherlands, the UK and Denmark. We have firm plans to implement the innovation in many more parking facilities in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Ireland and Denmark.
Q-Park PaSS is an evolutionary innovation combining ANPR technology with digital payment solutions and Q-Park's proprietary Back Office Calculation (BOC) module. Now, we can integrate the Parking Management System (PMS) at access and exit points with Q-Park’s BOC to create a seamless, fair and transparent parking experience.
Q-Park PaSS is an ecosystem. It is a collaborative economic innovation because in recent years, boundaries between industries have become blurred and customers are hyper-connected. Everyone now has access to ambient intelligence and connectivity, boundless information and unlimited choices.
- simplify the various steps a parking customer needs to take (literally and figuratively) and we innovated to make these steps as simple as possible;
- connect the various sales & service channels a customer uses and we innovated for transparency, flexibility and freedom of choice;
- plan adaptively for businesses who wish to offer parking as part of their service and we innovated to ensure seamless integration with their backoffice systems.
- Payment Service Providers (PSPs), providing effortless parking for their clients using their mobile banking app;
- Mobility Service Providers (MSPs) such as EasyPark, Parkmobile and 4411, providing an integrated on-street and off-street solution for their app users.
Integrating payment options is a specific Q-Park PaSS solution and is available to any customer using an app which is part of our ecosystem. Customers register their number plate and link it to a bank account. Their number plate then forms their key to access Q-Park car parks.