Can we replace grey with green? Yes we can!
Open spaces = liveable & accessible cities
Can we replace congested grey streets and squares with open green spaces? Yes we can! We work with urban planners and municipality mobility professionals to make space for parking underground and space for greenery and recreation on top.
Making cities more liveable and easily accessible for all. It’s a win-win for municipalities, residents and visitors. Here are some examples of our completed projects around Europe.
- Car park constructed under ring road
- Green space on top provides pedestrian and cycle route from train station to city centre & shopping streets
- Splendid Royal Concert Hall and Rijksmuseum in full view at either end of the green square
- Green space gives access to popular cultural venues
- Cars and coaches are parked underground
- Car park constructed under the Neumarkt created a pedestrian zone in front of the restored Frauenkirche
- Historic landscape free of cars
- Residents and tourists enjoy the city centre at it’s best
- Revitalised square enlarged and redesigned now fully dedicated to pedestrians
- Improved access to nearby restaurants and shops
- Residents and visitors park underground
Hyde Park, London
- ≈ 2,000 spaces under Hyde Park, London’s lungs
- At the edge of the congestion zone
- Located close to tube stations for onward journey
- Cars underground, recreation space above
- Out of sight city centre car park
- Space for more than 1,000 cars under Israels Plads
- Large square for recreation and a covered food market
- Close to Nørreport Station, a metro and train station