Thought Leader Event 2019
Monday, 8 April 2019
Q-Park and Erasmus University Rotterdam held a Thought Leader Event in the Theatre of the Customer Assistance Center (CAC) of Mercedes Benz, Maastricht. The jointly organised Thought Leader Event focused on what parking experts and students have to say about parking and mobility.
- Rik Vera - Partner at Nexxworks - Software is eating mobility!
- Bart Schmeink – Advisor Board Transdev - A future for public transport?
- Giuliano Mingardo - Researcher at Erasmus University Rotterdam - Future Trends in Mobility.
- Q-Park Thesis Award - presenting and celebrating the master theses with the most academic and socio-economic relevance for the parking sector.
Q-Park Thesis Award 2018
- Smart mobility: a strategic solution in urban development, by Ruben Camphuijsen (TU Delft)
- Parking choice and the role of social influence, by Stefan Laro (TU Eindhoven)
- Optimising non-aeronautical revenues of airports, by Frank Siebers (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
And the winner is…
Based on the originality of the topic and the depth of the analysis, a panel of parking experts from the industry have selected Ruben Camphuijsen as the winner. The cheques of EUR 2,500 for the winner, EUR 1,000 for the runner up Stefan Laro and EUR 500 for Frank Siebers were presented by Frank De Moor, CEO of Q-Park.